Prowler Extreme Duty 4n1 Bucket Attachment
The 4-in-1 Bucket is the most versatile attachment you can buy for your Skid Steer, Track Loader, Tractor, or Multi-Terrain loader. It is ideal for grappling, dozing, back-filling, loading, digging and fine grading.
Comes with textile covered hoses, universal skid steer style quick attach and flat face couplers. These are nice OEM quality units. Complete with skid steer style universal quick attach, hoses and couplers. All buckets are MIG welded to provide maximum strength and a smooth, clean appearance.
Available sizes are:
- 61″, 68″, 72″, 76″, and 84″
- 2.5” bore by 8” stroke cylinders on the Heavy Duty
- 3” bore by 8” stroke cylinders on Extreme Duty
- Grease fittings at every pivot point
- Optional weld on teeth
- Optional bolt on edge
|Weight (84" with B.O.C.E.):||1332 lbs.|
|Weight (84" with Teeth):||1395 lbs.|
|Attachment Type:||Universal Quick Attach|
|Extreme Duty Cylinder Size:||3" Bore x 8" Stroke|
|Bucket Options:||Bolt-on Cutting Edge, Ground Engaging Teeth|
4n1 Bucket Attachment Images
Prowler Shipping and Delivery Estimates in the Lower 48 States
- Freight shipping: Skid Steer Attachments over 100 lbs. are shipped by ground freight and have an average shipping time of 2-3 business days. Attachments shipped via motor freight may require shipping to a commercial address equipped with either a loading dock, or have access to a fork lift to unload. Freight companies can make residential deliveries for an additional $50.00 for this service, which helps pay for lift gate options. You will be responsible for unloading, or assisting in unloading your order from the delivery truck.
- 1 Day Handling Times: Orders placed before 3:00 pm EST will ship that same day. The next day after your order ships, you will receive an email providing your tracking information. You can begin tracking your order online starting that next business day.
- How long will it take until I receive my order?: Better than 90% of our freight shipments are delivered within 2-3 business days using very reliable carriers such as Conway Freight, R+L Carriers, UPS Freight or other similar carriers by ground motor freight service unless otherwise stated. Most of our items ship from our warehouses in Greensburg, Indiana (47240). See estimated ground delivery times on the map below.