Hay Bale Grapple for Skid Steer Loaders and Farm Tractors
The Prowler Hay Bale Grapple is a great attachment for anyone looking to move or stacking large quantities of hay quickly and efficiently. It features two 2 inch by 10 inch hydraulic cylinders with a lifting capacity of 2,800 lbs. This attachment can also stack two bales at a time and handles 4 foot to 6 foot round bales.
- Two 2 inch x 10 inch cylinders
- 2,800 lbs. lifting capacity
- Will move 4’, 5’, and 6’ bales of hay
Skid Steer and Tractor Hay Bale Grapple Images
Prowler Shipping and Delivery Estimates in the Lower 48 States
- Freight shipping: Skid Steer Attachments over 100 lbs. are shipped by ground freight and have an average shipping time of 2-3 business days. Attachments shipped via motor freight may require shipping to a commercial address equipped with either a loading dock, or have access to a fork lift to unload. Freight companies can make residential deliveries for an additional $50.00 for this service, which helps pay for lift gate options. You will be responsible for unloading, or assisting in unloading your order from the delivery truck.
- 1 Day Handling Times: Orders placed before 3:00 pm EST will ship that same day. The next day after your order ships, you will receive an email providing your tracking information. You can begin tracking your order online starting that next business day.
- How long will it take until I receive my order?: Better than 90% of our freight shipments are delivered within 2-3 business days using very reliable carriers such as Conway Freight, R+L Carriers, UPS Freight or other similar carriers by ground motor freight service unless otherwise stated. Most of our items ship from our warehouses in Greensburg, Indiana (47240). See estimated ground delivery times on the map below.