Bobcat rubber tracks by Prowler are uniquely designed around the construction equipment they were developed for. It’s no secret – our innovated track designs have allowed us to be “The most trusted brand in the industry”. To assure that you continue getting the most out of your Bobcat Track Loader and Mini Excavator, you must be certain that the replacement rubber tracks you select for your machine can withstand three very important factors, and they are:
- Rigid terrain, and harsh weather elements
- Constant flexing and interaction with your machines undercarriage
- The handling and experience of your machine operator
Prowler has focused on these three major design concerns, and have manufactured a replacement rubber track system that are unmatched by any other aftermarket brand in our industry. Here is how we done it.
- A: Prowlers dual Flexural Strength Technique (FST) uses a softer compound on the inner layer of the track allowing the necessary flexibility needed to prevent abnormal wear and tear from constant flexing and engagement with your undercarriage, and a much harder outer layer for increased durability.
- B: Continuous, “Splice Free” steel cables wrapped tightly within provide the overall strength to your track and prevents warping during the curing process.
- C: Vulcanized rubber wraps the inner band of steel cords to help protect them from deep gouges from hazardous debris that could penetrate your track.
- D: Heavy-duty “Non-Pinch” steel links provide a solid foundation for your track rollers to travel across, and the strength needed to allow your drive sprocket to grasp firmly upon.
Bobcat Mini Excavator Rubber Track Selection
Prowler Bobcat Mini Excavator rubber tracks come in a variety of sizes, each designed at the manufactures exact specifications. This eliminates the risk of de-tracking and excessive wear on your machine’s undercarriage parts. The extra thick lugs guarantee maximum traction, increased service, and better mobility. Below are just a few tread patterns available in specific track widths. Some Bobcat models may have multiple tread styles available, so be sure to ask your sales representative what tread options apply to your machine.
Bobcat Compact Track Loader Rubber Track Selection
Prowler rubber tracks for Bobcat Track Loaders come in several optional tread styles, all designed specifically to better your machines performance and efficiency. Below is a description on how each tread style was designed to perform. If your unsure which tread style would best help you lower your operating cost and better your production, give us a call at 877-477-6953 for more assistance. Read more about Compact Track Loader Tread Options.
Bobcat Mini Skid Steer Loader Track Selection
Prowler Bobcat Mini Skid Steer Loader rubber tracks provide excellent traction and flotation, and available in a few tread style options. You may choose from the aggressive OEM style, or Prowlers patented Diamondback “turf friendly” tread design depending on the applications you operate within.
Search for Bobcat Rubber Track Sizes by Make or Model
Bobcat Rubber Track Sizes
|BOBCAT||430D (Fast track)||320||55||88|
|BOBCAT||435 (Fast track)||400||73||74|
|BOBCAT||X 320 (SN < 2000)||250||72||45|
|BOBCAT||X 322 (SN < 20000)||250||72||45|